At Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery (ADCS) the doctor-patient relationship is a partnership based on confidentially and trust.
It begins with our first telephone contact with you or your communication with us via our website.
All medical, personal, financial, and insurance information shared with ADCS remains private.
Our signature line “The Dermatologist Will See You Now” encompasses:
- We will get you scheduled right away.
- We will be on time for your appointment.
- We will provide the appropriate solution and treatment for your medical condition.
Five Firsts For Getting Started:
- Bring insurance card(s), photo I.D.
- Bring recent X-rays, medical and vaccination records, tests, labs, examination results.
- Bring name(s) of referring and attending physicians, if any.
- Bring a list of medications, aspirin, vitamins and supplements; include dosage/frequency.
- Be prepared to answer medical questions about yourself and your immediate family.
ADCS encourages you to learn more about us. Our doctors offer free seminars, community screenings
and lectures, and are frequently interviewed by the media. Additionally, they participate in health fairs and sponsor
local and national charity events to help foster awareness of dermatological concerns.
Please visit our website for more information on:
"The Dermatologist Will See You Now."
For an appointment, contact the office nearest you. Appointments with Advanced Dermatology are scheduled within
5-or-fewer days. We welcome most insurance.
Call 1-866-400-Derm (3376) for your appointment.